Terms and conditions of use
Collection Free UK STANDARD DELIVERY From £2.36 (1-3 working days) UK Express delivery:from £7.50 (next day) only orders placed before 10 AM Other delivery options are dependent on the country INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS : International Standard Delivery from £8.75 more info general Terms & Con .Delivery The price you pay for us does not include customs charges(if any-dependent of the country ) The customer agrees to pay duty ,We are not responsible . Important Skin Care - We do not sell cosmetics outside the UK Not sure about Excluded or Prohibited items allowed to your country - Please contact us before placed an order. Returns (short description) Is is our priority to make sure we sell products of best quality. However, if you are not happy with your order we will exchange or refund it within 14 days of the dispatch. Please email your order number, your name, surname, product purchased and reason for returning the product. We will send the replacement (if in stock) or offer a suitable alternative. Olifashionkids will not be able to refund or exchange the product if it is worn, soiled, damaged or without the original packaging and labels. For hygiene reasons we regret that we cannot accept returns on any panties, swimwear. (Note :This is only short description,Please read more informations below)
*** INFORMATION ABOUT US This site is operated by and the goods you purchase will be supplied by OLI FASHION KIDS. We are registered in England and with our regis-tered office at18 WYRE GROVE HA88UW London. (Our main trading address) . You can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone on 07445387660 or write to us at 18 WYRE GROVE HA88UW London. Oli Fashion Kids is certified by Trusted Shops and has committed itself to the Trusted Shops Code of Conduct which can be viewed at www.trustedshops.co.uk
General Data Protection Regulation.
Data protection Act 2018(25 May 2018, new provisions on the protection of personal data become applicable).
- The administrator of your personal data is Olifashionkids
- Address:18 WYRE GROVE HA88UW ,London
- Personal data are processed in order to perform the contract you are a party to and to send commercial information regarding our offer. Your personal data will be stored for the period of operation of our shop. You have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, transfer data, raise objections, withdraw consent at any time. Your personal data will be processed under conditions that ensure their protection in accordance with applicable law.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body when you feel that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions on the protection of personal data.
- *ORDERING You may place an order to purchase goods advertised for sale on this site by following the on-screen prompts after clicking on the item you wish to purchase. You will have an opportunity to check and correct any input errors in your order up until the point at which you place your order by clicking the "Order with obligation to pay" button on the checkout page. If you submit an order for goods via this site by clicking the ['Order with obligation to pay'] button, your order is an offer to us to buy the goods you have ordered on this site. We will acknowledge receipt of your order by sending you an automatically generated e-mail acknowledging your order. This is only an acknowledgement of receipt of your order, and no binding contract will be formed between us unless and until we accept your order by separate e-mail. [or] We will acknowledge receipt of your order by sending you an automatically generated e-mail accepting your order. With this e-mail the contract will be concluded. Or [add appropriate description of contract formation] The contract will relate only to those specific goods which are referred to in our e-mail con-firming our acceptance of your order. You should read and check the details in this e-mail to ensure that they are correct. If the details in the e-mail confirming your order are not correct, or if you are not satisfied with the details in the e- mail, please contact us at The contractual language is English. Where we accept your order, we have a legal duty to supply goods that are in conformity with these Terms and Conditions.
- *PRICE AND DELIVERY COSTS Information displayed on this site relating to pricing is subject to change by us without notice, but those on the site at the time of any order placed will be the prices applicable to that or-der. Occasionally, an error may occur and goods may be incorrectly priced in which circumstances we will not be obliged to supply the goods at the incorrect price or at all. We will either cancel your order and refund the price you have paid or use reasonable en-deavours to contact you and ask you whether you wish to continue with the order at the cor-rect price. If we are unable to contact you or you do not wish to continue with the order at the correct price, we will cancel your order and refund the price you have paid. However, where the correct price of the goods is less than our stated price, we may continue with your order and charge the lower amount on dispatch. Unless stated otherwise, some prices include VAT but exclude delivery costs. Delivery costs can be looked up here delivery. They will be notified to you separately before you submit your order and will be confirmed to you by e-mail.
- * AVAILABILITY AND DELIVERY Information displayed on this site relating to availability is subject to change by us without notice. We cannot guarantee permanent or continuous availability of all products on this site. All orders are subject to availability at all times. We deliver within the United Kingdom and International . We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order on this site. Delivery will be made according to the information on the product pages after your order is accepted. We will use reasonable endeavours to deliver the goods on any specified date we agree, or if no date is specified, within 30 days after the day on which we accept your order. In the case of unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control (for example, adverse weather conditions, unpredictable delays caused by traffic congestion, road works, diversions or me- chanical breakdowns, in each case to the extent beyond our reasonable control) we may not be able to deliver the goods within these timescales and we will not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver the goods if the delay or failure is wholly or partly caused by such circum-stances. In the event that a delivery does not take place, we and you will agree an alternative delivery date. We are also not responsible for any delay in delivery caused by the unavailability of someone to take delivery of the products. It is your responsibility to contact the post office or courier company as applicable to arrange the collection or delivery of products that could not be de-livered because you were unavailable.
- * PAYMENT We must receive payment in advance before your order can be processed and the goods can be dispatched, unless we have agreed otherwise in advance in writing. Payment for goods can be made by one of the following payment methods : PayPal Credit card : Your credit card will be charged following our accep-tance of your order/ Your credit card will be charged following the submission of your order]) Debit card Your account will be charged following our acceptance of your order/ Your account will be charged following the submission of your order]) Payment for goods must be made in accordance with the pro-cedure explained in the information page "payment methods".
- *RIGHT TO CANCEL You have the right to cancel your order without having to give a reason at any time before your goods are dispatched or within 14 days after delivery, such 14 day period beginning on the day after you receive the goods. Where your order comprises multiple delivery shipments, the 14 day cancellation period for the goods in your order begins on the day after you receive the delivery of the last shipment to you. [If the order contains goods consisting of multiple lots or pieces delivered on different days OR is an order for the regular delivery of goods during a defined period of more than one day, the cancellation period will run from a different point To exercise your right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel by phone, mail, fax or e-mail using the contact details set out above. You may wish to use the model cancella-tion form to cancel your order, but you are not obliged to. If you are cancelling because of any problem with the goods, please notify us of the prob-lem at the time of cancellation. Cancellation consequences
- You must send the goods back to us to our address :
- 8 Hibiscus Close ,HA8 9GA
- London at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) without undue delay
- *REFUNDS POLICY Following cancellation, we will refund you the price paid for the cancelled order (or part of the order cancelled), less any collection or return charges (if any). We will also refund any standard delivery charges paid, or an amount equal to those charges if you elect to use a more expensive delivery method. We will pay the refund within 14 days after the day: you notified us to cancel your order, where you have not received the goods (and the goods have not been dispatched to you) or where we have agreed to collect the goods; or, we receive the goods you returned to us, where you are in receipt of the goods; or you provide us with a proof of return for the goods, where you have returned the goods but we have not yet received them. We will refund you using the same means of payment as you used to pay for your order. We reserve the right to make a deduction from the amount of the refund for loss in value of the goods returned where the goods show signs of unreasonable use; for these purposes, unrea-sonable use means handling the goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, in particular if it goes beyond the sort of han-dling that might reasonably be allowed in a shop. We may withhold any refund until we have received the goods or you have supplied proof of return for the goods. Without limiting your cancellation rights in Clause 7, if you are not satisfied with a product for any reason e.g. if it is not what you ordered, it is damaged or defective, or we have delivered an incorrect quantity, please return the product to us. Once we have confirmed the product defect or other prob-lem, we will: provide a full refund for any product that is not what you ordered; provide a full refund for any goods that are damaged or defective, if this is within a rea-sonable time following the sale; or at your option, repair or replace the goods at our cost (including the cost of postage), unless this would not be possible or would be disproportionately costly in the circum-stances, in which case we will refund to you the amount paid for the goods in question We will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usu-ally process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund for defective goods.
- *CANCELLATION BY US We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if, for example: we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered; we do not deliver to your area; or one or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price. If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will recredit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit or debit card as soon as possible. . PAYMENT METHOD We accept PAY PAL . You can make payments for your order using internet banking/bank transfer (if you choose this method ,please contact us for more info, we recommend by email or contact form from our website ) OLI FASHION KIDS Team